Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 20
Wednesday, 15 January 2014 // 3:52:00 am
Fell asleep while blogging. Last night was weird, it was the most confused I've ever been and I couldn't differentiate between what was reality and was dreaming and I woke up so sick and distressed I just cried. Susie how you were able to sleep through all my coughing amazes me.
Today we went the visit the Stonehenge.
Then we went to Bath to look at the Roman baths.
I ate some of the group's Sally Lund bun
Still no voice, still coughing, throat hurts more now, headache my nose is still a tap, still in need of toilet rolls.
Take me home, but I'm only saying that because I'm sick and tired. I still need to go to America and go shopping :P
Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |