<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 21
Wednesday, 15 January 2014 // 5:19:00 pm

I have so much mucus in my chest that when I cough I at least try to cough harder so I can get the mucus out but it doesn't and I end up swallowing back a big chunk, its disgusting and it makes me cry :( I still have no voice :( Mornings also suck because I'm always met by a non stop cough until I cry too. -__-
The colour of my snot has changed from yellow to green. And you know what's also gross. When I wake up there's always dried up snot around the edges of my nostrils because it accumulates during my sleep and obviously during my sleep I don't blow my nose so I wake up and it's all there. Nomnomnom


We didn't end up going to the Jane Austen centre because it was closed for renovation. We went to the assembly rooms. We dressed up


Why can't coughing give me abs, I'd have an eight pack by now.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)