Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 22
Thursday, 16 January 2014 // 7:03:00 pm Kind of better today, I can speak properly and coughing less. We are going to Geneva and then flying to New York. That was not very satisfying Hello sparks, good to see you again
I forgot to add yesterday there was a weird burping moment. In the morning or afternoon I couldn't burp, which is weird because normally I pat my chest and I can burp. I need to burp otherwise my chest feels stuck. Maybe because I had been coughing it effected my burping? Then when we were on the bus ride home, I slept for two hours and when I woke up the first thing that happened was I did a REALLY big burp and then I continued to heaps of burps after that lol. I think everything accumulated and then BOOM. It felt good 8)
When I blow my nose now my snot is clear! I think that's a good sign. Still though and my nose feels so dry -__-
I'm blogging from the plane right now! I really wanted to watch movies since I feel movie deprived and so movies I have watched so far, firstly I watched HORTON HEARS A WHO! It was such a cute movie :D I actually hadn't seen it before so I was like hey Dr Seuss movie leggo!
Omg I just saw Chris Hemsworths butt because I'm blogging while watching Rush, holy crap…His boooodaaaay… GAWD okay back to blogging….Did I mention he has a british accent in this movie 8D
SO Horton H ears a Who is so cute!THE WHOS, WHEN THEY TRY TO INSULT SOMEONE, THEY CALL THEM A BOOB. A BOOB! I was like OMG I can't believe it was in a movie. Anyways I actually managed to tear up in that movie when all the who's were working together so the bigger world could here them, AND OH JOJO :') (ok you know what I need to pause the movie because I feel like I'm missing out on important parts, like how James Hunt just won when I thought he was going to lose) Yeah so if I was at home, I would have actually cried but since I'm on a plane I don't want to be crying in public so I held it back. Then I watched Night at the Museum because I actually hadn't seen it yet and everyone always tells me how good it is, and IT WAS GOOD. It was hilarious and interesting and yeah I almost cried in that movie too near the end. Don't ask why. Then I watched Heat. IT'S SUCH A GOOD MOVIE AND HILARIOUS YET ACTION woohoo 8) I loved it :D I also almost cried in the end when Mulligen wrote that message at the back of the book, man that just pulled my heartstrings. Yeah I must be really sensitive right now because I can tear up at the littlest things. SOMEONE SEND ME A TOUCHING MESSAGE. Jokes. Well off to watch Rush I go! Or maybe I should sleep……NAAAAAAH
WOW RUSH WAS AWESOME. I didn't know it was based off real people and real events. And yep I teared up again… I DON'T KNOW WHY. It's was pretty touching you know. Going to google James Hunt and Niki Lauda when I have time 8) But yeah Rush was a reeaaally fantastic movie and so intense! I like :D Ok even though I only have like an hour of flight left….time to sleep because my eyes are red and dry. Orrrr maybe juuust anooooother…….
I ended up watching the beginning of Jobs
Doing uni stuff is so stressful, my eyes are dry, I'm tired and I'm going to cry.
Jokes my throat is sore now
You know what, I really won't be able to get this done today, and I already emailed the UNSW about what a clueless idiot I am so I'm just going to go to sleep feeling like a ball of poop, uncompleted, sad, ball of boob. I don't even want to sleep anymore maybe I'll just lie in bed, yeah that's a good idea... Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |