<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 23
Friday, 17 January 2014 // 11:05:00 pm

I had the worst dream ever because it made it seem like I didn't sleep at all. I was with the tour people with our suitcase and we were in these queues and walking around lining up for things aimlessly and everytime we went somewhere we'd get like 'recharged' or something and in my dream I would be coughing and had a runny nose everytime we 'recharged'. So when I woke up I felt like I had been out all night with no sleep at all because it was almost realistic. Then I went to the bathroom coughing mucus out and crying in the process and discovering my eyes are still red and I look like a ghost aaaand I still have a lot of mucus left in my chest when I thought a lot of it was gone. I just feel so bad, not sick back, but mentally bad. Maybe I should start taking proper medication...Since in the days I've been sick, I've only been taking lozenges.

I've come to a point where I don't care about me being sick, I hate how being sick effects other people. I annoy people with my coughing, and when I hold it in it only gets worse, and then being sick makes others feel sorry and I feel sorry and everyone is just sick and sad and tired. We can't be bothered to do anything sick, it's takes away our energy and livelihood and I wish everyone was better because we're nearing the end and we've been waiting so long and anticipating to be here in America and all we can think about is going home, me included. I'm not even excited to be at Disneyland by myself anymore, if I'm sick by then I'd probably end up staying in my hotel room, good job Crystal.

Today I experience New York City and although I enjoyed the shopping I did not like the people -_- They are so unfriendly and rude for example at Forever 21 when I went to the change rooms the girl working there goes "Remember to put the clothes back on the racks." I said okay, but I was thinking, wot. Wot kind of service is this that I have to put my clothes back I'm too lazy for this xD But seriously back in Australia isn't it general customer service that they take the clothes you don't want and they put it back for you. Geez. Then at maccas was this pair of black teenage girls who just comes up to me and goes "HEY DON'T TOUCH MAH FRIEND something something mumble mumble" Like what I don't know you I haven't even made contact with you WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME IN THAT TONE. There's more but I shan't continue hmph.

OMG WE WATCHED NEWSIES THE BROADWAY SHOW IT WAS SO GOOD, SO AMAZING!! I love everything form the dances to the singing to the set. My favourite part was the tap dancing :D So many oboes ermagerrrrd.

Greetings, spark.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)