Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 24
Saturday, 18 January 2014 // 10:54:00 pm So at the moment there is Conjunctivitis going around and Erica has it right now and I'm worried I do too. Anyways we're going to Washington today. We made a stop at Philadelphia Visited the Abraham Lincoln Temple and the memorials. Slept on the bus mostly annoyed at being jelly of people with so much energy because I felt so weak My eyes are still extremely dry and pink. My throat hurts when I swallow, I have a tiny headache, my nose is still runny, mucus still green, and cough still bad. TT_________TT Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |