Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 26
Monday, 20 January 2014 // 9:58:00 pm Flying to Orlando today~ Get this person away from me, I'm so sick of their tone of voice, no wonder you're friends thought you were pretentious. When I talk bad about someone I always wonder if any part was because I was jealous of something, but with this person, NO WAY. Not one bit. I have a growing dislike towards this person. We went to Epcot and went on the Nemo thing there, watched the Ellen Degeneres thing on energy and rode the Jungle boat thing. Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |