Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 27
Wednesday, 22 January 2014 // 2:48:00 pm So I counted and apparently today is suppose to be day 27...so I missed a day somewhere..... but today is 27 so I'm sorry ODC people you're just going to have to deal with a missing day 26.... Today was the day where I went to Disneyland ALL BY MYSELF. I liked it. It was very chill and I enjoyed it and doing things at my own pace. No waiting for decisions to be made and standing on sidelines and no tailing behind others and no waiting for others. Just me, and just me time is pretty rare being a large tour group sooo yeah it was relaxing. I went to the places I wanted to go and did the things I wanted to do. I forgot to go to the Tiki room :( Maybe I can go tomorrow if they don't mind looking at fake colourful birds and watch fake flowers grow xD My favourite things I went to included Stitch's Great Escape, which was really good because you took the role of a recruit and you sit down in this room and watch Stitch's escape and you get sprayed with water and askdjhflaskjdfhlskdjfh it was just really fun. The other attraction I really liked was Monster's Inc Laugh Room. It was 'live' in the sense that even though we were watching 2D animation everything they said and ask was very in the moment. I'm sure there is a script they follow but not so scripted it was fake. It was nice walking around on my own ^^ Company would have been nice too. OMGOSH AND THE TALKING BIN CALLED PUSH that was one swag bin. Must see again tomorrow 8) Then I took a taxi, A TAXI I TOOK A TAXI ON MY OWN GAAAAH IT WAS SO SCARY NEW EXPERIENCE! But i made it so.....WOOOHOO I bought a cardigan, a sweater, a bag and shoes from the outlets. I think that's pretty reasonable :L Unlike someone who bought a new large suitcase and filled it up with her new shopping COUGHthepersonIdislikeCOUGH. Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |