Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 28
Thursday, 23 January 2014 // 6:37:00 am I'm so disappointed in myself. So I thought I was getting better and YAY today I can enjoy Disneyland and go on all the rides and stuff I decided not to do yesterday because I wanted to go on rides with everyone. But no. For whatever reason, I just had to get the worse headache in the world that just made me feel so terrible. Why now of all times. I decided to test how I was and went on the Space Mountain, but after that, I didn't feel good. Then I just sat down sulking, and crying. I can't believe I was sniffing and crying over a headache and how bad it felt. I was such a baby >> Luckily my main rides group listened to me telling them to go and I'll stay by myself instead of them staying with me otherwise I would have felt like the biggest burden in the happiest place on Earth. All that happening early afternoon -_- So I decided to head back to the hotel so they wouldn't have to think "Is Crystal okay" constantly at the back of their minds when all they should be doing is enjoying their day and what I probably needed was rest anyways, which I wouldn't be able to get in Disneyworld from all the people around and the cold. I do regret not being able to be with everyone and going on rides I wanted to go on such as the haunted mansion. It was a disappointment not being able to go on by myself already and now I don't even get to go on it :( I also didn't get to go into the Tiki room and many other things. But I'm not too sad about it because I doubt I won't be going to Disneyland again in the future and I can just make it up then. I also walked around yesterday and that was pretty satisfying already. I just really want to go home already. 3 more days until we fly home, 5 more days until I'm home. It's too far Anything can happen back at home and you have no control over it because hey look you're on the other side of the planet. Flying to LA tomorrow I don't even know what we're doing there...more shopping maybe I don't know. I haven't been to LA since kindergarten, I can't remember what I did in LA back then. I just remember finding one of the stars with my name on it and I took a photo. I know on the last day we're going to the Universal studios, so the day before we'll probably be going to the Hollywood sign or something. All I've been doing today is sleeping so now I don't feel like sleeping. Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |