Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 30
Saturday, 25 January 2014 // 3:26:00 am IT'S BEEN A MONTH OF OUR TRIP OMG!!! TAKE ME HOME ALREADY So I woke up extremely early today and so I decided to take a look at my uni stuff again to relieve this unconscious stress but yeah I think if I wanted to major in psychology, since it's an external major, I need to do another home major AS WELL AS a minor. So I'm just confused between whether I want to home major Media, Culture and Technology or home major Sociology and Anthropology or which one I want to minor either I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO MAJOR OR MINOR! But anyways I have time before I get a reply from another email I sent to the faculty. You know what...I'm kind of excited :P Time to do some more reading WEEEEEEEEE But that would be weird because I'd be doing a double major? I don't think that's how it works...well I'll just have to wait for that email. Also today we are going to Universal Studios and The Beverly Centre. MOOORE SHOOOOPPPPING I thinking I'm leaning more towards majoring in Sociology and Anthropology and minoring in Media, Culture and Technology because it interests me more. THIS IS EXCITING! I DON'T THINK I'M STRESSED ANYMORE. Well I am, but not as much. I'm feel like I'm growing up and thinking for myself 8) EHEHEH words from the 3 year old kid who is currently watching Spongebob on tv LOL. joooookes can't minor in media because no classes available...eeeehh well then..umm...ok next option is....I have no days off I'm sad :( now I clash -__- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS WAS SO FUUUUUUN IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I actually think it was more fun than Disneyland/world! But that's probably because I didn't spend time there in a good condition. BUT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS akljsdhflaksjdfhajksdfhasjkdf and the rides were so good! My favourite was the Mummy Ride which was a rollercoaster, sooooooooo awesome. I actually also enjoyed the House of Terror because we were all like bunched up together and scared together and it was so cute hehe, yet scary. Omg chucky you horrible horrible doll. WHYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?!? WHAT ARE YOU FRIGGIN TRYING TO GET OUT THERE? WHAT KIND OF AMBIGUOUS MESSAGE ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND HUH. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT OR JUST SAY IT OUT STRAIGHT RATHER THAN BEING SO WISHY WASHY OTHERWISE JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Yeah I didn't think so, because look at this. Contradiction right there. Did I mention supermarkets are my new bestfriend. My throat hurts and I have a feeling it's going to be really sore tomorrow morning because I've been 'screaming' and yelling so much today from rides. YOU KNOW WHAT I COULDN'T EVEN SCREAM PROPERLY IT WAS SO SAD. Because I still have mucus in the throat and 'sick', whenever I screamed, which would have been a high pitched scream, no sound would come out .-. IT WAS A TERRIBLE FEELING. To be frightened and not be able to release that stress of being scared D: I got wasabi peas muhaha. Omg the pringles at the supermarket were $2.20....SO CHEAP! hello sparks, goodnight sparks. Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |