Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 31
Sunday, 26 January 2014 // 6:08:00 pm
First of all today was a day of revelation and drama! So, follow closely….because I blog terribly and it's extremely messy and everything is everywhere.
This morning we went to the farmer's market for breakfast. We've been to the markets before but I didn't really visit the markets area because we went straight to the supermarket. So we got there at 8.30am and President Snow (Bennett our main tour dude) tells us we have until 10.30am to get back on to the bus which we by now know was weird because we never get that much amount of time just for food. Anyways so I actually visited the markets where there were heaps of food stores aaaaaaand I remember I had a veggie omelette. I'm so disappointed, I've yet to experience America fully, if not at all…I'VE STILL YET TO HAVE IN AND OUT BURGERS OR TACOBELL NOR DID I SEE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY O_O WUUUUUUUUUUT? Yeah IKR! Anyways so we got back to the bus at 10.30am and we set off to SANTA MONICA! So I fell asleep during the trip to somewhere, and Renae took more sleeping photos of me grrrrrrr (hehe), so when I woke up I didn't know where I was and I didn't know what we were doing, but wherever we were, we went to look at cactus and a garden and a view and mcmansions wooohooo! I saw our future gaming house guys x) So we had to get back on the bus at 1.45pm and when we did, we were just casually talking blah blah blah and then somehow everything fell silent and a conversation between the doctors on our trip aka the CCs (cute couple, young husband and wife) and President Snow could be heard by everybody so we were all just eavesdropping. So President Snow was going on about taking the husband (Van) off the bus to discuss their little conflict about how he has broken of the terms and conditions of our trip and he was threatening him he can just take their luggage of the bus and remove them from the tour group. HE WAS SO RUDE. So the issue was earlier Van had said it's time to go when it hit 10.30am but people were late and President Snow found that I don't know, rude or something and wanted to discuss it straight away. So this wasn't the first time they had to resolve something. So then President Snow being a civil and fair person goes and grabs the microphone and makes it a tour issue. What the hell. He was openly addressing that there was a problem with them, to us and that he needs to get off the bus to discuss and we're all just like O_O what on earth, why are you making this such a big issue, this should be kept between you guys. But President Snow was being so ridiculously rude it was so childish. He then started saying rude things to the younger group at the back who were yelling moral support for the CCs and YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAYS "I don't even know how some of you got on this trip" THAT I thought was just KASJDHFLAKSJDFHALSKDJFHASDLKJFHALKSJDFH GRRRR. so basically we were all on Van's side and thought the whole thing was so stupid. Personally I though wth we are going home tomorrow anyways why can't we just drop this. So later on at the hotel they had some sort of mediation, they had representatives (members from out tour) and a mediator. It was sooooo…over the top. President Snow only dropped the issue on the bus after he stubbornly said "I'm not going to let the bus leave until this is resolved" when an adult stepped in and gave a solution that they have representatives and blah blah blah WOOHOO GO MRS SEED YOU ROCK. Otherwise we would have gone nowhere >_> SO anyways at Santa Monica weeeeeeee SHOPPED ohohoho and then when we were walking back we bumped into papa Greg, someone who wasn't on the bus so he told us what he heard which was we were given two hours for breakfast this morning because President Snow gave extra time for Katniss and Peeta to spend more time with their friends who were in America >> Also previously Van had been late on the bus and Katniss was annoyed at him and Van told him to go f*** himself…o_o well then…now that we heard THAT side of the story we are no longer taking sides and are neutral. ADULT DRAMA! Is like children's drama really. But seriously, I absolutely hated President Snow's tone of voice he used, he raised his voice when the CCs didn't and was being irrational and stubborn. Even the adults were calling him a bully. Omgosh when Van retaliated and said "Don't you raise your voice at my wife" EEEEK FANGIRL MODE, YOU GO…MAN! Sticking up for yo gurl, you da man EHEHEHEHE
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
homehomehomehomehomehomehomehome is so close, just get me home already PLEASE. GET ME AWAY FROM SOME OF THESE PEOPLE. I MISS MY PEOPLE
So anyways today I got a bag for $8 down from $30 8) and I also got a scarf for $12 down from $40 8) and two pairs of socks that were 50% off EHEHEHE Yeah even when I'm overseas I look out for sales :P I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASES THOUGH :D Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |