<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 32
Monday, 27 January 2014 // 12:55:00 am

I'M GOING HOME TODAAAAY WOOOOHOOOOO YEAH! I am soooooo excited to go home. TAKE ME HOME ALREADY SKIP EVERYTHING, JUST FLY ME HOME. Urgh the 14 hour flight is going to be the worst =_=

OMG I KNOW WHY I WAS MISSING A DAY NOW! I wrote my W.O.T day 23 as 22, so I had two 22's and 23 was in 24's spot and so on. FIXED!

You are so irresponsible I really don't like you.

Wow so right now we are at LAX airport. Before we arrived, Mish made a speech to the tour people on behalf of us students and we presented these awards to the CCs (doctors) who helped us the most on our tour, and she also presented Ms Brown the watch we chipped in together to get her because she has been so wonderful to us and the mum during this trip. Her speech kind of made me teary :P We were also reminiscing and talking about our favourite moments during the trip and also the quotes and moments that made our trip memorable. It was so bittersweet. I have been saying I want to go home for so long, but when we were having that conversation I, it was somewhat sad and only in that moment did I want to stay so we could create more wonderful memories ^^ Overall this trip has been a very worthwhile and exciting one. Although we didn't get to visit everything we wanted to, I still had a great time! I WILL MISS THIS AS TIRING AS IT WAS AND AS SICK AS I WAS IT WAS FUN! I think I'm going to cry at the airport :(

20 minutes and then we're boarding!

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)