Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
W.O.T Day 33/34
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 // 10:09:00 am OMG I'M HOME HOLY COW HOOOOOME THE HOME I'VE BEEN CRAVING AND MISSING SO MUCH FOR THE PAST...WEEK! But before that I need to complain about the flight. Although it did pass very quickly because all we did was sleep mostly during the 14 hour flight, but the thing is, 14 HOUR FLIGHT AND WE GET NO SCREEN?!?!? LIKE THE SCREEN ON THE BACK OF THE CHAIRS WE CAN WATCH MOVIES, PLAY GAMES AND LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH. THEY WERE NOT THERE, HOW WERE WE GOING TO SURVIVE. Stupid United Airlines. Anyways they had the big screen and the little screens along the aisle and we had to watch whatever they put on which was Las Vegas which I kind of slept through and it didn't seem very interesting. I also slept through Runner Runner so I'm not sure whether it's a good movie or not. OMG I NEED TO CONTINUE MY MOVIE LIST YES! Ok and then they showed some animal documentary and Once Upon a Time according to Erica which was super boring. Lastly they showed Baggage Claim which initially I thought was going to be a really boring movie, but I actually got very like invested into it and Renae, Erica, Rachel and I were all like ASKLJDFAKSJDFLASKJDH when we were near the end of it but the plane people turned it off because we were landing...GRRRRRR NOW EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHAT THE ENDING IS I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED %&$^%$^&#( Okay. Coming home and leaving the airport was quite emotional but I contained it :P So sitting in the car and on the way home EVERYTHING SEEMED SO UNFAMILIAR. I legit was like O_O what is that...since when was that there....THAT THING IS THERE? Everything looks more clean cut.....wut .-. Yeah so here I am back in my little cove back to being a hermit....WEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOME SWEET HOME! NO MORE PEOPLE MISSING AND HOME MISSING. Kind of...you boobs are still far away...COME HERE AND GIMME A BIG HUG PLEASE! Also, THANK YOU! I didn't really think someone would write me a touching message when I said 'SOMEONE SEND ME A TOUCHING MESSAGE" and it was SO LONG TOO! ^^ hehe I like long letters :) It was indeed touching and so lovely and I appreciate it so much THANK YOU AGAIN! Let the sparks flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Labels: World Odyssey Tour |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |