<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 6
Wednesday, 1 January 2014 // 5:18:00 am

Eventful morning. Officially lost my wallet. Michelle vomitted so she's not coming to Crete with us. Almost left my phone on the bus. Eva almost forgot her boarding pass. 

So apparently the adults now identify me or find me easily by the bright colour of my beanie lol.

The flight attendents gave us pomegranates for good luck in the new year ^^
Omgosh, on the plane to Crete now, AND I'M FINALLY AT THE WINDOW SEAT WOOHOO! 

It's only a 40 minute flight so no entertainment haha, and I also forgot to bring my iPod charger. I swear no one trust me with organising anything, I'm the clumsiest most careless person on Earth =_= The clouds are so…FLUFFY and soft cotton looking, like I could just roll around and sleep on it 8) Except if I did that, I would die a cold miserable death or die from a very long fall. So misleading. OMG THE MOUNTAINS ARE HIGHER THAN THE CLOUDS OMG IT'S SO COOL!.

Visited some Palace in Crete, Palace of Knossos?…Could only think about hunger…

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSTRALIA!

Visited another Museum that wasn't complete :( But the things they had on display were so CUTE! Like little statues and pots. I really like the sirens hehe.


We just had our first free time, so we were allowed to wander the streets of Crete and had to meet back at this lion fountain at 3.30. So we explored the markets and the others bought bracelets and stuff for 1 euro! To be honest it was kind of stressful trying to keep everyone together so we wouldn't get lost, and I could feel the stress vibes from others too trying to keep everyone satisfied? Also we were in a foreign country, so the fear of the unknown in general was unnerving. Since I lost my wallet, it gives me an excuse to buy a new wallet! That's one way to be positive about this :P I bought this really cute elephant canvas wallet for 6 euros :) Then I followed Rachel and Annabelle to get their international stamps, the lady at the post office was so rude. R00D! They asked for 24 stamps but then later Rachel got texts asking her to buy some more and so Rachel asked for more, but the lady yelled "Not right now!" So we left. Also it was 5 minutes past 3.30 by then so we were running through to get back! It was so exciting hehe ^^ Like YEEEAH RUSHING THROUGH THE STREETS OF GREECE! It feels like something I can tick off from a list of achievements, or from those movies where they're rushing for something in a foreign country, except in the movies they usually miss whatever they were rushing for xD Omg also, the streets of crete has random wifi everywhere! It's one network but different areas have it hehe. Eva was face timing her gran because it happen to be Australia's 12am when we found the wifi, and then these couple of greeks waved at Eva because they thought she was taking a photo xD What was also interesting was little kids come up to randoms ringing a triangle. At first we didn't know what that was for and they came up to Susie and wouldn't leave and she was just looking at them cluelessly. Loo later told us they're kids who go up to randoms asking for money by playing the triangle. Sounds cute but it actually isn't, it was kind of annoying. Anyways, that was an interesting experience :)

Going back to Athens soon, flight at 5.35pm arrive at Athens at 6.40ish and then resting for a bit and then we're flying to Turkey! Goodbye wallet forever :( And my sticker photos :( Oh the memories :( And saved up movie tickets :( and my polaroids :( and vibe card and new zealand naturals card and cinebuzz card NO MY OLD ANCIENT CINEBUZZ CARD :'( I'll have the red ones now... and my eb games card and my t2 card and my library card -__- and my OMG NO MY BLOOD DONOR CARD that says I'm someone special TT____TT maaaaaaaaaaaan. Ah well, I can get them reissued :L I can't remember what other cards I had. 

Everyone is starting to get sick, Mish, Erica, Eva, Rachel and Susie are all sick in some way whether it be stomach bug, cold or rashes :( I hope they'll be better soon and that I'll stay healthy too.

Weeeee flying to Turkey tomorrow!

Hehe loo is a very poorly educated child, sexually 8) I know more for once! I guess you guys teaching me stuff has aaah paid off? Don't know how haha

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)