<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 7
Wednesday, 1 January 2014 // 4:09:00 pm

Note to self, never sleep next to Susie ever again. YOU TOOK ALL THE ROOM AND LEFT ME ON THE EDGE WHILE YOU SLEPT LIKE A CORPSE BOOBY.

We arrived in Turkey today! Omg when we were getting through, the dude who had me said to me 'ni hap' and I said 'ni hap' to him back. I asked the people before me if he said that to them and he said he didn't, hehe he must have been bored and I appealed to him in particular xD, must have been my bright red beanie. The taxis here are orange hehe. They also tag their stray dogs…anyways. We didn't do much today except sit on a bus, yeah. Even just sitting on a bus is tiring haha. Oh! The bus drove onto one of the ferries that can take vehicles across the water! It was pretty cool hehe. It's starting to get colder, average around 8 degrees in the places we go to, but I personally think it's pretty okay, since I'm usually cold anyways. My hands were freezing as usual but body was warm so that's alright. The hotel we're staying in is so amazing, apart from the wiffy, it's extremely weak again. For some reason the room Erica, Renae and I get always have the worst wiffy :P Oh well we're only in this hotel for 1 night. THEY HAVE BELL BOYS HERE! And quite a few oboes ;) Since today was mostly doing nothing and sitting on a bus, all I mostly thought about was the things I wanted to do back home and the people I wanted to see :( Got at least another 5 hours to do that tomorrow because it's a 5 hour bus ride to Gallipoli since we didn't get to go today. Hehe Renae just did a tiny snore :P It's 9.16pm in Turkey right now but everyone is pretty smashed from doing nothing but sitting and eating xD Also listening, because after dinner we listened to the tour guide give us like a 45 minute talk on the background of World War 1 from Turkey's point of view. It was so funny watching the adults and teachers fall asleep like students would in class, and the desperate attempts they used to try stay awake, hehe the irony. I also bought ketchup pringles today! For 7 turkish euros? Which is equivalent to about $3.50 aus dollars, so about the same. So yummy ^^ Also the dark chocolate here is soooooooo good! The dinner at this hotel was a fun experience. So much food I tried and decided whether I liked or not. I REALLY LIKED THE EGGPLANT. Except it was really oily :L Also the poppyseed cake was so awesome! Because I liked the texture and popping the seeds in my mouth 8) I think I jinxed myself and I'm getting sick, hopefully when I wake up in the morning I'm fine.



Renae casualy stretching in the hotel room x) Don't mind my scruffy bun.
Aaaand shameless selfie with my 1.5L bottle because Turkey water is not trustworthy


Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)