<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
W.O.T Day 9
Saturday, 4 January 2014 // 4:39:00 am

Starting the day off with a croaky mucousy voice and a light headache and semi blocked nose .-. But still relatively okay

We gave Mr Reis a codename 'Katniss" because we don't really like him and always have something to say about him. Therefore if we want to talk behind his back we shall use Katniss. I think they chose Katniss because it's so far away from his name :P His partner is codenamed Peeta of course and their code code name apparently according to Erica 'Peniss' Lovely. 

We went to the Spice Bazaar! Which was basically a market that sold lots of knick knacks like bracelets, mirrors and whatnots, and food. Luckily my nose was half blocked otherwise the smell from the spices would have been extremely overwhelming, but omg it was so cool, there was so much dried fruit, turkish delight and pistachios ADSFGHJKAKJSDHGF.. The people there are so amusing because they try to lure you to them. Okay not lure, attract? Dammit can't find the word. Firstly, they start with asking where are you from or they say Japanese? China? Or they greet you in a foreign language like 'ni hao' or 'anyeonghasaeyo' haha. Then we don't reply because nooooope we are AUSTRALIAN. Afterwards we went to the Topkapi Palace Museum, which was just an old Turkish palace. There were guards there with real rifles O_O So intimidating. Around that time I started feeling more sick from walking around in the cold for a few hours so my head hurt, and the worst was that I really wanted to go home, to leave and get away, but I got a little better by the end of it. After that at around 2pm we went for lunch at this restaurant, we had 3 courses for 11 euros! That's pretty cheap for 3 courses.. After that we went to THE GRAND BAZAAR OMG IT WAS SO AMAZING THERE!!!!! ASDJKFHASLDKJFHASDLKJFHASDLKJFHALSKDJFH. It was like  a Paddy's Market except cleaner and more spacious and less people. and cooler! It was like a maze and everything was pretty much the same, so we walked around looking for cheaper prices and bargaining and haggling for a cheaper price hehe. For example I saw a bracelet I wanted and it was initially 10 turkish euros/liras but then I haggled enough to get 2 bracelets for 7 turkish euros/liras MUWAHAHAHAHAHA. I bought some other stuff too :) I have 0.25 lira left grrrr so annoyed xD Haaa it was such a fun day 8) OMG so the people at the Grand Bazaar do the same thing as the people at the Spice Bazaar and say things to you, someone said to Michelle "Aye I remember you from last night!" ehehehe, I wish I got something funny like that, I got someone who said "Hey Miss Ching Chong" =_=" Gee. 

We are off to Italy tomorrow! Have to get up at 4.30am. I'm so use to waking up early now it was weird having to wake up at 7.30am this morning. I woke up once at 3.30 and then again around 5. 

Lol my room is quiet right now because we're all just quietly on our phones or laptops and on wiffy trying to catch up on things we missed :P

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)