<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 31 January 2014 // 1:19:00 pm

Wow so I just realised the cut off for my course this year was actually higher than the atar I got, because it increased from last year which I wasn't aware of until now. I'm actually extremely lucky :L OKAY CRYSTAL MAKE THE MOST OF IT OKAY? I just started and ended with okays.

Urgh going back to work today after a month NUUUUU I DON'T WANNA! And it's chinese new year so and we have this prebooked party upstairs with like raffles and lion dancing and stuff so we are going to be SOOOOO BUSY D; I don't want to go back to a busy day :( It's so hot as well =____= ewwww back to jeans when I finally thought I wouldn't have to wear pants anymore since I had been wearing the same pair of jeans for an entire month during my trip. AND SINCE IT'S HOT IT'S GOING TO BE DISGUSTING IN THE JEANS URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

Let the sparks goooooo wild

My voice still isn't better yet :( I can't hit high parts and when I try harder it hurts :(



I am so sleepy, we haven't even chopped boxes yet, my eyes are going to droop and I will miss and slice my hand off.

I also right now need to go on a thought..what's the word...release? rant? splurge? no not splurge that's to do with spending. Like a word vomit during tests I need a thought vomit....wait that's sounds terrible...and disgusting. But then again my thoughts a terrible so...right.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)