<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 25 February 2014 // 9:43:00 am

Ahhhh I haven't listened to Ne-yo in so long~ His new ep is nice

I watched The Imposter, twas aight. Then I watched Mandela Long Walk to Freedom. Much inspirational and much touching, much recommend (Y) I quite liked the music in it too.

This is The End, lol, just lol.

I just finished Requiem For a Dream. Yes it's an extremely good movie, powerful movie, but...it just...by the end of the movie I was just so distressed, I was just hiding behind my hands and cringing and then after the movie finished I like broke down lol. Yeah, don't feel too good after watching that even though it was an amazing movie, cinematography great and everything, but yeah. Well I'll get over it. It's only 10.15 but goodnight.

Actually nevermind, brain too restless and on edge to sleep



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)