<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 17 February 2014 // 10:26:00 pm

BROKEBACK MOMENT FROM N2 GELATO WAS REALLY YUMMY ERMAGERD. Anyways, something I noticed today when I was at Starbucks, there was I'm not sure if they were a couple or not but there was a girl and a guy sitting opposite each other on the couch, and I was at Starbucks for as long as they were there which was well over an hour and the girl, was on her phone, THE ENTIRE TIME. Like yeah I know I do that too when I'm sitting down with people and I check my phone now and then but not the ENTIRE TIME I'm with them or every 5 minutes, I try not to because it's bad manners. Especially when I'm only with one person, when you check your phone often and you're with one person now THAT is ALKJSHFLKASDJF, I try not to. Like gurl show some respect. I am a hypocrite, because I hate it myself when someone is with me and checking their phone all the time, it annoys and bothers me but ALL THE TIME would just kill me. I would just go k, you just go talk to that person then, what's the point, I'm going home, leggo home to our social media. She only got off her phone when she went to the toilet, and when she was going the guy was like shaking his head. ALSO that guy a half oboe :P




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)