<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 21 February 2014 // 4:00:00 am

I dreamed the same things agains. I know brain I KNOW, I. KNOW. What are you trying to get me to do.

You remind me of Tris.

"I'm not important. Everyone will do just fine without me."
"Who cares about everyone, what about me?"

I don't know what to expect anymore. Oh right, I'm not suppose to.

Hi Paul... -__-


I GOT A BOOBOO. Well I already had a booboo, actually are booboos only external because this is internal .-. Anyways my right hand has been sore in theeee...hmmm like wrist left bit bone sticking out above area...LOL if only I knew the name. Somewhere above the radius under the thumb? Carpal area? But yah I don't remember when it started hurting but I just chopped a really thick and hard box and kind of made it worse -_- BOOOOOOOOOOO. Yes that is what I do best whine,whinge and complain. Speaking of pain and whining, did I mention I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. Well. I'M GETTING SOME OF, note, SOME OF, not all because I have to separate it into two times otherwise I'll go into shock. SHOCK. So if I risk going into shock, I'm suppose to be worried right, BECAUSE I AM. My wisdom teeth haven't even emerged from my gums yet, so they have to cut through the gums...DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DAUNTING THIS IMAGE IS. I'm imagining a scalpel, slicing through my gums...AND I'm going to be awake during this. ASDFJKHSALSKJDHFLAKSJD. Why can't I be like Jack or Joey and be under anesthetic and wake up in a drunk like state. I am terrified. I don't like it when I get my teeth washed, LET ALONE GETTING THEM PULLED OUT, LET ALONE GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT. Did I say I was terrified, because I'm very very very terrified. I'm terrified. Well I guess on the bright side I won't be able to eat, well chew rather and I'll eat stuff like baby food and puree 8)

I wonder...for how long will I keep blogging for, will I keeping blogging throughout uni. Why not? I probably rely on this too much now to stop, or more so it has become a habit. Do I want to start a new one, when I meet new people will I tell them about my blog. It's nothing much but it has enough for me to not want to show new people...but then again it's a public blog...LOOOOL or maybe I should migrate completely from blogspot to tumblr and make another tumblr. Or maybe I don't care what other people think. Yeeeeeah. Who uses blogspot nowadays anyways xD I don't know.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)