Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 13 February 2014 // 12:18:00 am Here we go today~ Reminder to self to buy more shampoo and conditioner lol. It's sad, to see it slowly grow further and further apart, to see the differences. It's sad to know what's going to happen Is not ideal, but it's the only way and I respect that. It's sad to know what I hoped for the most won't happen. It's sad when you still want to hope but you can't because of what you know. What you've been told. I had a dream I was in some institution and I was a prisoner being punished so I was placed in this room and the walls were glass surrounded by water and an octopus lived there. Except it was also a prisoner and in my dream he looked like Vel'koz and he tried to intimidate me by getting up close to the glass and it was really scary and then he broke the glass broke so the water came out and I started to drown and then I woke up having a coughing fit. Well that was interesting... Took 40 minutes to walk home lol but sometimes taking the longer route feels better. Oh yeah I cut my hair...and it's so short for me....it doesn't go passed my boobs and when I put it up into a ponytail it's not long and flowy no more D: oh well it's really soft though because all the split ends got cut off and it will grow sooooooooooooo no biggie. I look more like a kid though lol I wish I had the self confidence you had. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm It's like...knowing a stranger who shares a common hobby, other than that, you don't know what they're doing or where they are or, who they are really. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |