Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Lonely Day 2
Saturday, 8 February 2014 // 2:37:00 am Hi adrenaline although I can't feel you at all. 2am Two times tonight.... Okay... 4am WHYYYYY?!?! THREE IS RIDICULOUS TWO HOUR INTERVALS REALLY? 6am, I went to bed at 12 =____= Well since I can't get back to sleep here I am watching The Amazing Spiderman at 7.30 in the morning~ THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN IS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! It's only 10.30 and I feel like I've done so much! Well I guess choosing not to lie in bed doing nothing was a good idea. Well I couldn't really anyways because the more I stayed the more annoyed I got at not being able to fall asleep and the more I moped around and I really didn't see how I could last rolling around for like...3 hours .-. It was bad. Never stay in bed. I need to get out. My next loss I will definitely cry .-. Okaaaaaaaaay so I have officially done all my debit card stuff and gotten my replacement license woohoo! Well...improvement from yesterday, somewhat. ERMAGERD VAST IMPROVEMENT 10 MINUTES LATER Nevermind she has abandoned me TT__TT This was her face before she abandoned me :'( AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW YOU CALLED ME. Yeah I was like wut o_o I never get called and I almost didn't answer it LOL I do not remember the last time I've been called by someone not family. Checking history....wow last year 22nd December. Renae you're the winner xD Anyways thanks Boing~ ^^ I'm going to go get drunk in a sophisticated fashion, lol. Cool...34-39 degrees with fire danger (very high) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh...can't say I'm not worried/scared. Fingers crossed :L AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm getting so good at this, it's sad. Time to scribble. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |