<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 4 February 2014 // 1:09:00 pm


Hmmmm well doesn't the first 2 lines of my recently used look positive.

So so so jelly jelly of yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou being out there and having fun with FWENDS. You actually saw a volibear....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh I WANT TO SEE ONE.

Woohoo I got my debit card back~ Now I just need to replace my license, it's so awkward showing people my passport lol.

Did I mention how my mum threw my blankie, aka strip of cloth that has been cut down to a strip over the years because it has gotten dirty and became a scarf sort of thing and I've literally had since I was a baby, away while I was overseas. There is this thing I do with it with my fingers which feels nice, it's like a massage, I'm use to coming home and having it around my neck or on my lap...I'm still not use to it being gone, there's that empty feeling D: Like something I can't grab or hold anymore :( IT'S LEFT A VOID IN MY HEART But then again I'm 18 now, I guess it may be a good thing it's gone.

Ooooooh I did not realise Steven Spielberg was the director of Catch Me If You Can and John Williams composed the soundtrack for it. 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)