<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Hunter Valley
Sunday, 9 February 2014 // 9:00:00 pm

OMGOSH going to Hunter Valley was so fun! I went with a friend on a bus tour thing. Sebastian our bus tour guide had such a funny and quirky personality haha. I imagined the Hunter Valley to be more green, but I guess because it's summer and has been pretty hot the landscape was pretty yellow. No biggie. So firstly we went wine tasting at this place called The Cockfighter (represents a horse that drowned in a dam not a chicken fight guys). I was pretty overwhelmed because we were going to try 8 wines .-. So yeah 4 white wines and 4 red wines. To be honest I'm not really a wine person and they kind of taste the same to me, though I could tell between different strengths. I actually bought something! It was a liqueur verdhelo thingy which was really sweet and had a really yummy caramel after taste and didn't really have the alcohol burn. I don't even know when I'm going to drink it though haha. Afterwards we went to the Smelly Cheese Shop and tried out some cheese. Even though I was kind of sick of cheese as a result of Europe BUT omg the pesto fetta and the sundried tomato and garlic fetta was sooooooo yummy. I bought pesto fetta 8) Then we went to eat lunch at the Blue Tongue. Theeeen we went for organic vodka tasting which was a pretty interesting experience. BY THE WAY just getting it out there, I drank responsibly and did not go cray cray, I didn't get drunk or tipsy even so don't look at me and go CRYSTAL I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, YOU ALCOHOLIC. No it was an experience. Anyways, they gave us vodka in tiny test tubes because it is 40% alcohol content and so it was like a few drops in each test tube. Of the vodkas we had...coffee, apple, vanilla and chocolate and then of the liqueurs and schnapps we had strawberry, blackberry, ginger, lemon, chocolate mint and butterscotch. Then lastly to top it off we tried chilli vodka. IT BURRRRRRRRRRNED LIKE CRAZY, SO CHILLI I WAS SWEATING HOLYYYYYY. My friend and I were just like ASDFGHJKLKJHFDSGAFHLJSFJAHSDF. It was fun though haha. Then we went to the Chocolate Shop, tried out some custart tart fudge, chocolate rocks, coffee bean chocolate and chilli chocolate. Chilli chocolate also not my kind of thing :P And I bought cookies and cream fudge and one called cowboy fudge, I don't exactly know what that is lol. THEN lastly we went to another wine place...can't remember what it was called and yeah tried more wines. OH there was this alcohol called Muscat, it kind of sweet, a port I think it was? And we drank it out this little cat shot glass thing, we sipped on the tail like a straw haha. Aaaaaand that was it! Fun day :) It was also really nice talking to my friend too, we caught up and stuff. Listening to her talk about her boyfriend is so funny. He sounds like a really cool guy from her description (plays the electric guitar in a heavy metal band, won't ever let her pay for a meal lol and asks her to go to kmart with him to buy batteries LOL cute or what :P) anyways good day, good day :)



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)