Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 // 1:28:00 am Hypocrite. Weeheee saw Shirley on the train :) Well that was an unproductive day haha, I didn't actually end up going to anything, I just sat and watched the unsw talent show and the yellow shirt band for about 2 hours. Alvin saw me and then sat with me to watch the yellow shirt band and Sam Lee came after. Found out Alvin can sing ohohohohoho, haven't heard it yet though, forgot to get him to demonstrate XD Then I got a sausage sizzle, twas not free today it was $1. Then I met Susie, Susie joined Lolsoc, we got a boost and then left. And not surprisingly as usual I manage to stumble on flat ground and miss a step walking downstairs. One day I will really have like one massive terrible fall. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |