Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 1 February 2014 // 5:42:00 am I am more. Alright, I've taken a power nap (longer than expected) in preparation for tonight because it's going to be busy as heck and I don't want to be too sleepy and yeah. But then again there's going to be lion dancing so all the drums and gongs will probably wake me up. Oh crap I haven't finished eating my 'nian gao' . Okay fingers crossed, hopefully it won't be too crazy today and I'm not going to want to flip a table. Alright LEGGO I guess the nap didn't really do anything except delay by sleepiness by an hour because its 9.14 and I'm sleepy when yesterday I was sleepy at around...8? Also Glen, a regular, ordered over 700 times, today he didn't go "So that includes the delivery price right?"! That is very significant, very VERY interesting, because the many times I've taken his order he has ALWAYS asked that. Maybe he wasn't drunk this time. A Bennett ordered today, ew. I once again witnessed Paul's wink again, ew. Today actually passed by relatively quickly and not too crazy :D Oh yeah! Wariwck ordered today. WOW LOL so almost 6 hours later do I notice he has been working tonight AHAHAHA, well I've only been downstairs and he has only been upstairs and when I go up I'm always looking down to avoid slipping and by some coincidence I never saw him when I was in the restaurant. LOOOL then nekminit I find him sitting down here on the chair in the takeaway gulping on water. I was like what O_O you didn't really come and visit me did you xD Nah. He's still a boob trying convince everyone he looks younger than me PPPFFFTTT siif. SIFF. He still talks about funny derpy things hehehehe. "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE WEARING RED, I'm wearing red, look I have a red pen, do you want to see my underwear?" xD hmm well then. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |