Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 20 February 2014 // 12:05:00 am I feel you, I feel you. I know EXACTLY how you feel, me you, we're the same. If only one day they can figure it out. Ummmmm...so I had multiple dreams today and as disconnected as they were from each other, they all shared a common theme...or person rather. It was kind of like the one yesterday...just the end part. In one of them I even said the same thing in the end as yesterday. It's not that I don't like these dreams or anything, but braaaaaaain~ what are you doing .-. Dammit I really want to tell one of these dreams but...most of you haven't seen Frozen so you won't understand...and part of it I still need to keep to myself. Dreams, dreams, dreams. Anyways I think I'm going to re-dye my hair... I'll probably end up dying it about the same colour as last time if not darker, so it won't really be much of a difference :P Unless something goes horribly wrong :L I need to go price scouting. Wowowow I almost cried reading this part in Insurgent...it's not even that sad. I guess it's because the protagonist brokedown sobbing and she never does that. So I watched Are We Officially Dating today with the lovely Kimbo and the movie was pretty good. Funny at parts and touching in others, not bad not bad. We also made our marks on the wall of Darling Harbour >:) MUAHAAHAHA and it's written with a sharpie so no rubbing off ohohoho. We went to sizzlers after and IT WAS SO GOOD. I think I ate more than last time and had less of a food baby... I had 4 plates full of food, 2 slices of french toast, and 2 bowls of pavlova and ice cream. I had sosososo much peas and corn omg. I couldn't even finish my lemon lime and bitters :( We tried to renact the photos we took last time...eeeeeeeeeeeh it was alright xD The last time we went to sizzlers was April 21st by the way.
then
now
Renae's penis capsicum last year (don't have the one she had today, it was smaller :P)
So then I got to Jannali at 8.23 and decided to walk home. I can't deny that I wasn't scared. I was :L and paranoid, but at the same time it was nice walking and looking at the stars lol. Some areas of the road had a street light that didn't work and there were particularly dark areas. They're scary. The most scary part was walking through the alleyway eek, I looked behind me like every few minutes and whenever a car drove by I would be paranoid it would stop and grab me LOL Anyways I got home in 33 minutes :) Mum got home and went off at me for walking home alone in the dark saying "THAT'S SO DANGEROUS DON'T DO IT AGAIN" Ah well, I'm not a missing person right now so all good.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |