Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 6 February 2014 // 3:30:00 am It's good that I don't really need to be there, knowing that, makes me feel less guilty, sad but less guilty. I don't know which one's worse, but I'm glad I guess, something I can't do is being done. MY THROAT STILL HURTS I CAN FEEL IT still there, what if it never gets better :( Europe what have you done to my voice TT__TT Oh hi, pleasant surprise. Oh...I just found the iceblock I took out yesterday and forgot to eat... I'm surprised it hasn't leaked or attracted ants everywhere :L okay... ayyye winning spree, well I guess that happens when you have a Diamond 1 on your team lewls. 97 league points :O Is there a challenger in OCE... and now that I say that I will lose my next game yep. Make that 4. Lol Ewewewewewew Miley please don't cover the Arctic Monkey's songs..... AAAAYE KATE WINSLET IS IN THE DIVERGENT! 5-Year-Old Anna: Elsa? (knocks) Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play I never see you anymore Come out the door, It's like you've gone away We used to be best buddies And now we're not I wish you would tell me why Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a Snowman 8-Year-Old Elsa: Go away, Anna 5-Year-Old Anna: Okay, bye |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |