Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 22 February 2014 // 12:40:00 am My new distraction is reading, movies step aside. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When I stress I laugh. Byebye wisdom teeth or tooth, I don't know what today is a tooth or teeth. I am going to be a wuss, and I am going to cry. Yes yes that is what I will do. JOOOOOKES no teeth being pulled out today, because ny mouth is too small and it requires deeeeeep surgery so I gotta wait until my teeth have grown a tiny bit more so its less deeeeeeep. Also one of my wisdom teeth is basically at my nose. Yup. Also Target has surprisingly nice clothing :) They had a 25% lingerie sale ;) Can't say I didn't take advantage of that EHEHEHEHE I love shopping |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |