Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
O-Week
Tuesday, 25 February 2014 // 12:03:00 am SO! Today was the first day of O-week and the only day I was going because my Arts and Social Sciences undergraduates welcome was Monday so yah. I didn't actually get that many freebies because there actually wasn't much that I wanted e.g. Topshop only gave a bottle of water lol. I joined the Art society, Psych society and the LOL society EHEHEHEHE I wanted a Teemo hat :( Oh well too noob with trivia so didn't even try haha. I realised today....I've only eaten...I missed brekkie, then I had the sausage sizzle thing for lunch and then drank a cookieshake from Max Brenner... Much sustain. LOL Pompeii was so disappointing goddamn, not worth. It was cold too because I'm an idiot for not bringing a cardigan or something. I feel a headache coming =__= But overall today was a pretty good day seeing and meeting people. For the first time it happened with a different person. I didn't expect it at all. It was weird...especially because it was of someone else for once and someone I know. Didn't feel any different though. Different people, same feeling. Not quite sure what that means. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |