<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 28 February 2014 // 12:03:00 am

Okay so, I didn't end up going to the blackout party because no arc sticker lol, oopsies. I was wishy washy about about it anyways. Tbh I didn't really want to have my first club experience with people I don't normally hang around. Oh well I sold it and made money haha. Then I just hung out with Sam, Janmy and his friends. It was...interestingly fun haha. Oh yeah also watched The Wind Rises today, GHIBLIIIIII 8)

Today made me realise a lot of things. One mainly is that, I'm just not that interesting of a person who doesn't have anything to contribute or talk about, it's kind of pathetic haha. You people who can just socialise so easily, me jelly. Watching them flutter around casually is just so fascinating. Observing from the sides I noticed that it just comes naturally for them, whilst I'm constantly in my own little bubble until someone comes to prod at it for a bit. My mum is always saying a virtue about me is that I think before I speak and see if it's appropriate to that person and situation, personally I don't know to what extent I'm like that but tbh it just makes me more reserved and end up not saying anything at all. I'm just too conscious of everything to do anything naturally, to talk. It makes me realise, I don't deserve to be with the people who are so social because they should be with someone who can be on par with them so it's not a hassle or a burden to keep things going. They should be with someone who's more interesting with more things to talk about. That's not me. Anyways what was also amusing to see were the little sides of people that appear and you don't expect to see. Like I didn't expect someone who seemed to be so calm, mature and quiet to have their face light up with excitement grinning from ear to ear like a child from something they really like. I thought that was so cute :P I got to see sides I don't often get to see, like, I've seen bits of before, but when you put yourself in someone else's environment, it's just so much more. It's almost like seeing the 'real them' It's a good thing. It's great! I love it.

I didn't end up sleeping on the train because I spent that entire time blogging. Going to go home and plonk onto bed.

Thank you for a good night. Goodnight.

I'm always glad when someone tells me how much they appreciate the things I write for them in letters. It makes me feel good that something I put my heart to and love in makes others happy and is returned back to me in kind words :) SO to you who did that today, thank you ^^ It makes my day to hear what I wrote to you makes you happy and that it made you smile.

In that moment, so many thoughts rushed into my head. It was the slightest thing, probably too insignificant to go noticed, but I noticed and I wondered, what would happen if I did otherwise, what if I held on.

Today instead of getting a glass of water for work I poured myself solo instead because...I felt like it and now I REGRET IT. Ever since I saw this ad on tv that said one can of soft drink requires 3km worth of running to burn off the kilojoules so I only drink a whole can if I'm out or it's mountain dew lewl. So now I can feeeeeeeeeel sugars spreading throughout my body and being stored as fat and awaiting tomorrow morning for when I wake up I'll feel everything jiggles a little but more xD Nah I kid, idc, SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR 8) I also had yellow watermelon today! The flesh was yellow and it was a lot sweeter and it suppose to have a honey taste to it, but I didn't taste that.

I can't wait for tomorroooooooooooooooooooow much excite :D Much fun awaits EHEHEHEHEHE
LOOOL my workmate is soooooooooo I don't even know the word for it, but one of those people. Like today she saw me talking to the guy who does the little chores in the kitchen like taking out trash and washing dishes and all that. Then when he came down to the takeaway she was like, hey, you don't have a girlfriend, she doesn't have a boyfriend, wink wink, point point, wink, point , wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink, better be quick or she'll be nabbed once she starts uni, LOL WHAT? She is constantly trying to set me up with someone xD Then she goes, why arn't you working tomorrow, and the week after next week. DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND?!?!? WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE REJECTING MY OFFERS AND NOT COMING TO WORK?!? Noooooooooooo I didn't get a boyfriend Ellie :P Oh... -Goes on to talk about someone else's love life- xD

Awww awww he came down to tell me dinner is about to start hehe, hehe, he hasn't done that before. We also talked about LOL today, found out he has been playing for half a year and is ranked gold. Wow. How long have I been playing and where am I :P

I opened a fortune cookie and it said 'Your loyalties will he rewarded'. I don't even know what that means lol.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)