Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 5 February 2014 // 6:20:00 pm
OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH ENDER'S GAME WAS SO GOOD HALALALAFABABA. I did not expect that twist, it was like finding out Haas was a bad guy! Okay I definitely have to read the books, I think reading the books after watching the movie isn't really a good thing, but yeah, I'll read them. Omg and Asa Butterfield he's so good! I loved him in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, his eyes AAAHHH and when he cries TT__TT. I did not realise that that was Harrison Ford and I almost didn't recognise Abigail Breslin! Oh and Hailee Steinfield too! Man. Please please please please please make a sequel! Oh I didn't realise the Ender's Games is actually an old ongoing series and it's pretty long :O First novel was published in 1985!
Ehem THIS IS AMAZING, the last note ermagerd. Eargasm.
Okay so I just watched The Departed, IT WAS ALSO SO GOOD WAAAAAH. Except *spoiler* for the fact that everyone died in the end...COSTIGAN DIED D: ALSO what about that letter Costigan gave to Madolyn :O I didn't see her open it .-. Wut. Scenes that stuck out to me was when the chinese people were speaking in cantonese, it was so heavily accented I almost couldn't understand xD And when Frank and Costello were meeting in cinemas and Costello pointed his penis at him pretending it's a gun like WHAT LOL. Omg and the scene where Frank called Costigan's mobile and Costigan answered and no one was talking, that sexual tension xD Good movie good movie :)
MAN I LOVE THESE INTENSE MOVIES. Yeah just finished watching Captain Phillips, it was like Gravity all over again, the tension. The eyes of the pirates were really really scary, probably because they're eye-whites stand out and their eyes are so big. Ooooooh Paul Greengrass was the director! Guess United 93 wasn't the last of these kinds of works. I think I've had enough of action and intense movies today my hearts is like KABOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOM BOOM. Need a break. But then watching movies was my break, lol. oooh....oops. OH GOOD OLD ASIAN SOUP WITH CARROTS AND CORN AND POTATO AND TOMATO I MISSED YOU SO. So I watched Lars and the Real Girl also. It was not a bad movie, I liked the music in it but it was very strange, yet funny. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |