Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 2 February 2014 // 2:53:00 am Right now I'm doing what you're doing, so I kind of understand now why you you do it. Hmmmm more conflicts yay. URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...almost...entered into a deep and meaning conversation, IT WAS SO WEIRD. SOSOSOSOSO WEIRD. Not that I don't like dnms, in fact I like them a lot but NOT WITH DIS PERSON nononononono O_O I don't even know how it happened. I feel like a really bad person now...but then again it was mutual that we didn't want to be deep LOL D33333333p. I wonder if you see someone differently, like what would happen if you found out the deep side of a spastic person...Oh wait...sounds like me. Okay nothing happens and it's normal then...I think. GOD IT'S ALMOST 3 when I wanted to sleep ages ago =_= Hehe ^^ I bumped into my grandparents :D I was going to get a haircut and then I decided not to because there was too many people hah. Hmmmm I only just noticed. So when I bought my new shoes in America I didn't have the right long socks to wear them with, so the first time I wore them I wore my normal ankle socks. Since they're new and we walked around a lot the sides of the top rubbed against my leg and made a red mark around my leg. At first I thought it was only red and would go away, but I guess it was actually worse than that because theres a ring of like...they kind of look like stretch marks, but its dry and scabby. Oh well its not that bad :L MOISTURISING TAHM. Someone remind me whenever I go out to not wear the white lacey flats that are not mine but I decided to wear because it was there and convenient. I only walked around in them for 3 hours and I have blisters -_- Now that was interesting...never happened before but, yeah...didn't really mind. 29 |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |