<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 18 February 2014 // 7:47:00 am

So I dream about the zombie apocolypse often. Yeah sounds funny but it's not funny. It's always the same, I'm inside my own house and there will be zombies there and I'm with my family and there would be 2 or 3 randoms or maybe someone I know. It usually follows the same concept, we hide, run and kill but within my home. In this dream there was one zombie in my house and this zombie was...weird. I think this dream was influenced by a trailer I watched yesterday about a zombie apocalypse and where the zombie started becoming friendly. In my dream if someone treated it really nicely, like a baby almost, it wasn't hostile at all, and it would follow you around wanting to play, but we would still try to stay away.. because we don't want to risk it. We were scared because we had no weapons, and I was angry we didn't have an axe at home to kill it, until my dad woke up and came came upstairs calmly, told everyone to leave the room. He got some sort of contraction, kind of like a drill with a laser and I watched him behead the zombie with it, it was brutal. Then I woke up. I don't like these dreams because I get so scared, it's so tense and they're violent and gorey and most of the time I either jerk awake, wake up panicking, short of breath or I'm just really anxious. Well I just watched my dad kill someone and blood was everywhere




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)