Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Glebe
Saturday, 15 February 2014 // 8:49:00 am Weehee so we went to Glebe and the Glebe markets today! So we wanted to eat at Badde Manors, a vegetarian cafe because Cindy recommended it. So we got there, asked for a table of six, and then realised it wasn't time for lunch yet, they were still serving their breakfast menu...BUT IT WAS 12PM but they didn't start until 1pm so... =___= So anyways we decided to awkwardly leave and come back, so in that hour we went to the markets! To be honest it was like the markets we went to in like Turkey and Old Mexico and stuff wasn't anything that special. ALTHOUGH I did buy two anklets which I absolutely love :D One has a bird, cat and teapot on it and the other one has leaves 8) They're both silver. We bumped into 2 girls we know and talked a bit. Then it was time and we went back to the cafe and I ordered the Mediterranean Dip Platter and a green tea with Moroccan mint. IT WAS SO GOOOD. So The dips were Homous, baba ghannosh and semi dried tomato pesto. ERMAGERD SEMI DRIED TOMATO PESTO WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS MAN I WISH THEY SOLD IT, I WOULD BUY LIKE 10. The baba ghannosh was really good too and homous wasn't bad either :) There wasn't enough bread for my dip but that's ok, I ate the dip on its own haha. I tried the other's food and it was also sooooooooooooo yummy. Oh yeah, then I recognised other people too. Then it was time for Mish to leave so I went with since I had work. I actually slept for the full 40 minutes from Central to Miranda. Then when I walked up from my seat to the carriage there was a guy standing there who looked reaaaaaally familiar but there was a lot of facial hair and he was wearing sunglasses so I thought naaaaah, but he was like "Hi Crystal" O_O .... sorry? Then he took his glasses of, then OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Hi Mungo! How are you, where'd you go (because he had two MASSIVE luggage cases with him) Have to get off the train now haha nice bumping into you! Bye!" SO AWKS GEEZ. So anyways primary school friend I have not talked to since primary lol. He was so tall...he had a nice voice...LOL puberty, anyways. Today I saw a lot of people. I walked around Miranda westfield because I had time to spare and I saw a girl called Courtney, also from primary, played outside netball with her for but in highschool. Then I also saw two of my primary school teachers haha. I walked out of this shoe shop and I saw Mrs Field my year 1 teacher. I absolutely loved her because she loved me haha, she was a lovely teacher also. I was kind of the teacher's pet in year 1 hehe. We made eye contact but I don't think she recognised me. Then on the way to the toilet this other lady was walking out who I recognised as my year 3 teacher Mrs Cush, who I absolutely hated. So much that I can't even remember anything in year 3 other than her permanent evil look (she still had it today when I saw her) and spelling plait wrong during the spelling bee because I spelt it as 'plat'. Omg...so I went into typo looking for bags for uni to fit a laptop in if I needed to, and I found 2 bags....I seriously could not decide between the two, and I couldn't ask anyone because my phone ran out of battery and the store was about to close and there was only 2 left of one bag and 1 left of the other and it was on sale so I was like UUUUUUUUUUUUGH WHAT DO D: so.....I'M SORRY I BOUGHT THEM BOTH D: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I feel so guilty...Oh well, I'll make up for it by using it lots until they're worn and torn and stained with my blood. Jokes :P THEN at work I hear giggling outside so I look, and what do you know Eunice standing there with her boyfriend! So she was actually eating up in the restaurant haha. What a coinkidink! So yeah, there is my day. Not bad if I do say so myself 8) I only just realised in the 4 years I've been working Eunice is the first friend I've seen when I'm working...LOL about time someone showed up even if it was a coincidence. OH BOOOOOOOOY that last game was so satisfying, better leave it there. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |