<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Universal Studios
Tuesday, 4 February 2014 // 10:28:00 am

I think this was my favourite part of the trip

 This place was amazing. I loved it and of course hated it at the same time :P You definitely need someone not scared to walk forward when you're in something like this because all of us were just huddling together like penguins and not moving and screaming our asses off. Except I couldn't scream at the time because my voice and mucus didn't allow it, which was extremely frustrating. 
 Can't remember what this was but it's cool haha
 Mishfish derp face!


 That massive donut
 BEST RIDE
 AMAZING RIDE
 Ayyyye minions wannabes
 He autographed that kid's book with a drawing of a burger haha, so in character. 

 I love this so much
And this, George ^^

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)