Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 11 February 2014 // 9:41:00 pm Went shopping with a friend today because she was looking for a bag, she's just as indecisive as I am xD We also watched From Vegas to Macau, and because it was cheaper Tuesday the ticket was $12 :D THE MOVIE WAS SO HILARIOUS AS WELL AS INTENSE wow. It was so good. I also bought a pair of cool socks on sale for $5 :) THE BUSKER WAS SO GOOD, his name is Joe Moore, I should have bought his cd dammit. OOH fancy 'bumping' into yooooooooou today hehe :P And now at home, youtube is particularly good today 8) Ahhh today couldn't have been any better ^^ Fun day, saw lovely people, good music :) I think listening to all this beautiful valentine love dovey music has been put me in an extra good happy mood Also you should all try salted popcorn with mm's . like Buy a bag of popcorn and mm's from woolies/coles then poor the mm's into the bag. Proceed. Good stuff. Hehe my friend showed me that today ahaha, and she also bought a packet of poppers for us to share. I had not had those since like primary school hehe. Anyways I RECOMMEND YOU ALL TO WATCH FROM VEGAS TO MACAU EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT CHINESE THEY COME WITH SUBS ANYWAYS SO WATCH IT ok. Listening to Danny Boy on repeat makes me sleepy...but it's so good. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |