Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Lonely Day 1
Friday, 7 February 2014 // 4:18:00 am WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TT____TT and I woke up with a cramp too...siiiiiiiiiiigh :( This is actually stressing me out. Wow, so apparently it's caused by stress too. When you're stressed during the day your adrenal glands release adrenaline and this uses up something called glycogen. Glycogen is used at night at this time by the liver to regenerate, however if there is not enough glycogen as a result of stressing earlier, the adrenal gland will produce more adrenaline in the middle of the night to compensate for having not enough glycogen. Therefore here I am. Awake. Essentially I'm stressing over being stressed aren't I.
ahhhh so lonely in the afternoon...all byyyy myyyseeeeelf~
ahhhh hehe Yaaay I've made up for yesterday's losses :D Forgot to add I had no squiggly lines during work, which when I'm in a squiggly liney state is rare. Not complaining. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |