Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 3 February 2014 // 10:27:00 am WOOOOOOOW Australian Starbucks are stingy with wiffy too! You have to ask for an access code and you get wiffy for 30 minutes wut. In Europe its free forever. FROZEN IS SO GOOD. Time to learn all the songs I'm glad you liked it ^^ hehe Yeah, I know. That's how you feel when you're trying to escape from the norm. I've been through it. Still am. I probably have to replace Ellie at work when she goes on holidays again April 12th-27th. Hopefully my timetable will exempt me from a day or two :P My voice is still not well enough to sing high :( I just had a 43 minute aram. It was fun, very fun, my heart was beating so fast and it was so exhilarating. Haven't had my heart beat really fast from an aram in a while. But that was stressful and not being in call with anyone means I had no means of release verbally because unless I'm in call, I don't talk...at all. My hands are shaking and we lost, so now I'm going to go mope even though I had fun and didn't mind losing but it was a 43 minute aram...and I lost and that's sad...but it was fun...and I will still mope. 15 minutes after the game and it's still beating hard...Woooooow that affected me baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. You know those tumblr photos of just black scribbles? I feel like it describes me right now. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |