Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 27 March 2014 // 9:18:00 am Ahhh...felt so badass today because I forgot my wallet and therefore no mymulti and so I went through the gates at central with a friend even though transit officers were waiting outside WOO! Such ninja. This also means I have to walk home in the rain since I can't take the bus. 40 minute walk in the rain~ SO I'm in this group for my Experiencing Globalisation class and I have never struggled to inch in so much in my life lol. It's a group of 5 and the other four had known each other from the start so there I am on the side desperately wiggling my way through this invisible wall.
Denise and I have had an intense photobooth sesh EHEHEHE. Omg UNSW net uploads photos soooooooooooooooq quickly
love is in the air~
alien head
Joyce intently doing her quiz
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) I like this lots
Chipmunk didn't detect my face so I made my own chipmunk face
Yaaaaay it detected my face this time!
We're at the beach!
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo the sunset~
WOOOOOOOO rollercoaster! Now I want to go to the easter show except I'm pretty sure I have no-one to go with because not many of the people I know are thrill seekers.
Up in the air~
fishfish
piggy
I like this :)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah so my stomach is kind of yelling and growling at me right now because I haven't fed it since...7.30 and all it ate was a banana and it's 4.30 now sooo yeaaaah. Oopsies, Also on the train I needed to poo and I don't have that feeling anymore so...I don't know where the poop went. Walking home I was just thinking, 'Got to get home quickly to feed my stomach otherwise it's going to kill me while I walk' and so it happens, it like, started to ache with each step and oh god it was weird. Anyways, HELLO APPLE PUREE AND 50 PERCENT LESS SUGAR NON FIZZY LEMONADE FROM GOLDEN CIRCLE. It's really bad don't get it but I'm drinking it because...yeah. I should eat something solid huh....
Oh...my stomach, it hurts to expand it D: It feeeeeeeeeeeeeeels so weeeeeeeeeeeeird. Oh well. I just ate an egg tart, chicken rice and a curry puff too so if it's not happy it will definitely say so very soon. See you in the toilet. Aaaaah slept for an hour and a bit...my stomach feels better now~ I'm so out of it though ugh power nap fail. Something about today reminded me of the first time we met, I don't remember anything about it, just the greeting, I'm not sure why, you just looked so much like yourself back then. Lol. Now I remember him, gosh I almost forgot about him. Actually in my head I remember scrolling past his name on fb and had no reaction to it whatsoever and then today he got mentioned again as someone who said remembers me and I'm like wut o_o I don't know guys in general, how can a guy I don't know remember me LOL To remember after 10 years good on him LOL. OH THAT REMINDS ME STORYTIME! I just remembered it for some reason but anyways. You could say this was the first time...I wouldn't say love at first sighte but it was a oOoOoOoOoOo kinda thing? You'll understand once I tell the story. It's pretty short anyways and ordinary but yeah. So back when I was like hmmmm 10ish? I was biking riding at Carss Park in Kogarah, and I was being a good kid and riding on the left and all, but then there was this idiot riding towards me on the left and he didn't look like he was going to change lanes wth and so I was like uhhh mmm what do and went on the right lane but just as I switched he would switch too and I switch back and we ended up colliding -_- I didn't realise but there was a boy riding behind me, he looked maybe a year or 2 older and he stopped and told the idiot off and I clearly remember him saying to "Stay on your side" and then he helped me up hehe. I don't know why it was so significant for me, but it's another one of those moments that are forever imprinted into my brain. I can't remember much about his face, just that he was wearing a helmet and glasses. Even I wasn't wearing a helmet hehe. And yeah, so I guess in a way he was like a knight in shining armour helping me out and sticking up for little me and I thought along the lines of oh man this guy is so nice, so cool haha and afterwards he rode off lol. See, disappointing ending aye? xD Sometimes I would hope when I go bike riding again, maybe I'll bump into him and they'll be this whole little scenario where I'm like hey remember me, I'm the little girl you helped a while ago?!? And this whole little romance begins EHEHEHEH that's only fantasy though aha. Wonder what he's like and doing now...Well there goes that~ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |