<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Another day at Uni
Friday, 21 March 2014 // 10:49:00 am

Alright everyone I want you all to focus with me and think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in your head. Are we focused? Are we paying attention? Okay. Listen carefully. Really carefully to what I am about to tell you. It is in your most utter interest you drop everything and just focus on these words because I will say it once and only once and apart from the fact that you can just reread it pretend that option is not available and if you miss this you will have missed the most important moment of your life and sorely fall into eternal remorse. Ready? Are you ready? Three...two...one...SIKE. ahhhhhh. I love you :)

Today I told my friend I blog and the reaction was.
That's cute.
Wow. Is being a blogger a rare species or something. Whenever someone like goes ooooooh blogger, I'm like...I feel like living in the prehistoric times still and I'm a dinosaur waiting for a meteorite to hit and become extinct. Blogger will one day get removed or taken over or something. It has like HELLO TUMBLR???????? Anyways, I'd like to think of myself as an endangered species, its more...special...LOL! Yes everyone protect and bow down to me.

Do you guys miss this, 
because I do
Doing this for fun
WeEeEeEeEEeEeEeE
annoyed yet? ohoho
entertained yet? ehehe
I don't believe in promises but I don't know how else to ensure it
Any weird negative and impulsive emotions written on my blog SHOO.
Okay all good.
Speaking of SHOO,
the mosquito I killed on my wall the other day is still there.
When I went to bed at 11 yesterday and saw my wall its corpse and guts were still there 
TEEHEE

The guy in front of me drew a really pretty butterfly on his page :O

It was ironic that my lecture today for Sociology was on Bonds and Society and based on 'obligation' and how it's a constraint, being morally bound.

Oooooooooooooooooh man I am too sleepy today to pay attention in class this is so bad. Slept at 3 the day before yesterday and then I slept at 2 last night ehhhhhhhhhhhh. Also during my tutorials I always zone out and end up day dreaming when I look out the window. Woops. The difference in concentration between when you have enough sleep and not enough is just so significant. ah well NO RAGRETS.

I really want to watch Up in the Air now :D I'll watch it tomorrow.

Also MY HAIR IS SO RIDICULOUSLY SOFT TODAY!!!!!!! I didn't even use conditioner last night, I only used shampoo, but for some reason it's really really soft today and I've been running my hands through it allllllllll daaaaaaaaaaay. Someone play with my hair and share the softness with me 8)

Jerry has really small hands...but then again he's short buuuuut kind of cute, first thing he said to me 'I can speak chinese!' LOL. Sharon has really nice big eyes I thought I was going to get lost in them. Taylor looks like Emily Vancamp. Fay is sooooooo nice. Urvashi has really nice hair. Helena has amazing blue eyes and Jo Ann looks like a girl from the year below in high school. Just things to remember the new people I meet by haha. I think this a good way of remembering, writing my first impression of them or just things that remind me of them. Hah, awks if they found out I blogged about them. Omg people who LEFT an impression on me though I didn't really meet. Andrew. We were doing an ice-breaker and had to go around finding people who fulfilled a requirement on our sheet and write their name down. I went around and found Andrew who shared accommodation, as in he lives on campus, he was...I don't know, something about him was so intriguing, I felt like I was being absorbed by his greeney blue eyes even if it was just for a few seconds. Mmmmm yep oboe ;) Also one of the guys is called Rayson. What a name. Rayson.

Aww hehe this peer mentoring group I'm watching from the spot I'm sitting on threw a party for their leader. They're like a little family ^^

I just realised I'm sitting near spider webs....oh well.

OBOE IN MY LINE OF VISION EHEHEHEHEHE ahhh it's fun being creepy

AHAHAHAHA I JUST WATCHED PEWDIEPIE'S EYE TRANSPLANT VIDEO. It was so funny omg.

I feel like the guy lying in front of me is someone I know...but if I went up to him to check his face it would be totally awkies. Actually nevermind...he's way too short to be the person I'm thinking of LOL

Shamelessly taking selfies in the open while listening to #selfie, #SWAG



SMILE! :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm sooooooooooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead right noooow. Been up since 7 and I haven't properly been able to close my eyes and rest a little. It was so hard standing during the 50 minute trip to miranda ermagerrrrd, brain all woozy fuzzy and cloudy. Then at work it's even harder because I sit on a relatively comfy chair and so I'll probably end up falling asleep on a customer zzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZZzzzz

I have a craving to listen to "Love Will Find a Way" from Lion King (insert a gabillion heart emotes) MUCH LOVE.

I normally finish everything at 9.30pm but I finished everything at 10.45pm today. I'm. So. Beat. I'm so tired I shall never ever complain again that I'm tired when I have done nothing all day. I've been walking up and down, climbing up and climbing down, expending energy throughout the day. Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. My right wrist is also gone. It's gone. It burns. It actually burns. So brain dead. I feel like a hippo. It has been suuuuuuuuuuch a long day, I have not been so academically and physically active so much in one day for sooooo long fuaaarrrrr. I actually like the sound of fuaaaar. It's like WHOOOOA but with more air and more intense but without the aggressiveness of swearing :P

Hehe Xiao Qi talked to me about LoL ^^

Day 10.
Crystal.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)