Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 18 March 2014 // 9:07:00 am It's so so so so so so AWKWARD when you dream about your period .-. It's like...much paranoid because when you wake up it's like WAIT DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. I spent ages this morning trying to figure out if that was just dream or if it actually happened but I forgot o_o. It was way too real you know? But then I figured out in my dream I clearly remember I was wearing my moustache short and in reality I actually didn't wear any shorts because like...you know if an accident happened my shorts would be saved xD tmi? I THINK NOT. LEAKY LEAKY. Ok I'll stop. So I had another dream, and this one was clearly reflecting upon sparks. It wasn't her this time with..., instead it was her and then her face changed to another girl and another and another. It was strange because some of them were my friends, but it makes sense. I guess it was showing my fear, but I can't stop it if it really does happen, it's not in my control, the amount of times that face will change will only increase and one day it will remain permanent. Still craving Hana Hana :( Something that's been bothering me lately is MY RIGHT FOOT. It's been like this for about 3 weeks now, and what's wrong is whenever I walk, especially with shoes on, and it's regardless whether they're flats, sandles, boots and what not the pain is the same, and obviously it hurts more throughout the day because I would have walked more. It's really annoying because it's not bad enough that it would effect my walking and I need to stay home but it still hurts. Like normally these kind of things is, it's okay in the morning when you haven't been walking around and then gets worse, but it's not, it starts off bad and gets worse HMPH. I don't remember injuring my foot. It's not even the ankle or something its like at the top of the middle rightish of my foot. Like a constant bruise, IT ANNOYS ME. And it can't get better because I go to uni 5 days a week, so I'll always be walking around :( Confession: I have an obsession....WITH A GIRL. Okay I'm not obsessed with her but I just think she's perfect in every way and I really want to be friends with her LOL. So I've been a creep. he he he Ah...to actually be forgotten. I wonder when they'll realise. Oh well, I'll pretend I never asked. I was hoping it wasn't going to turn into something permanent, but by the looks of it it's going to, oh well. Also if I squeeze my wrist hard enough the veins from my fingers pop out, ALOT, it's interesting seeing my veins pop out on my fingers because yeah we've all seen it on the top of our hands, but fingers? Like it goes all the way up to the top just before my nails. But it also makes my hand look extra old and more wrinkly than it already is and I've been told I have man hands so, extra old wrinkly man hands on a girl, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees noice image right? Thunder if you decide to come when I'm heading home tomorrow I will seriously chop you to bits. I WILL GO UP THERE ZEUS AND GIVE YOU A GOOD KONK ON THE HEAD. SIFF YOU DIDN'T GENERATE ENOUGH LAST TIME AND ESPECIALLY THE TIME BEFORE THAT REALLY GODDAMN. See what I did there ohohohohoho aaaahhh I was feeling nostalgic so I went to my about header and went through the posts I made from the very beginning. Man much colour much spaz. Wow I said I wanted to play bioshock 2, what was I thinking.
God I think that was the first deep post I ever made....2010 April... but I can't remember why...oh wait yeah I do, it was when...ah...nah...not something I can casually say here.
It seems I only started to blog regularly last year in October, reading what I wrote 5 months ago seems like so long ago and I feel like I was so young and immature....it was 5 months ago...I read it and I want to to cry for her but at the same time I want to slap her. It just proves how impulsive feelings are and when you look back, although they were genuine, it was not necessary and you could have handled it better. It's ironic because that's still the case now. It was 5 months ago. Day 7. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |