Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 29 March 2014 // 9:50:00 am Day 18. I'm one of those people now. I'm everyone. What I'd give not to be, but I am. Pathetic. Show encrypted text WOW I was just about to win a game and a really good game at that and friggin riot has to perform maintenance and my game disappears again. geez. Oh good I stopped myself, SELF CONTROL YEAH. I should start going to state library again, should have gone today. I just remember something idiotic I said to someone yesterday. They asked me if I've been to China and I said no but I've been to Hong Kong. .-. I downloaded this app called Smashit, it's so satisfying because what you do is you aim metal balls at glass and you just smash things in general and you try to survive as long as possible and not run out of balls. The smashing of the glass sound is so satisfying, if only I could do that in real life. I just got a tumblr message that makes me exceedingly uncomfortable and I don't know what to do with it. I guess I just ignore it right...? But I'm so curious as to how they formulated that question and see where it goes, why is this anon so curious...I'm too obvious aren't I. I have an urge to just be outright and honest but if I did it would cause problems, and curiosity killed the cat. I hope it's not one of you guys. I'm sure you wouldn't but just saying, don't ever ask me anything personal through tumblr. To ask something extremely personal through anonymous and expect it to be answered and published, who in the right mind does that to someone unless it's something or someone known to be open about whatever it is. Hah, as Asians we have been gifted with the skill to use chopsticks and so we are able to eat chicken wings cleanly without getting our fingers dirty. So at work they made chicken wings for supper and I think in order to be well mannered no-one eats food with their hands and this includes chicken wings. Soooo yeah today I ate chicken wings with chopsticks... |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |