<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
First day of uni
Monday, 3 March 2014 // 12:58:00 am

IT'S TODAY, THE DREADED TODAY! Okay not dreaded, kind of excited/nervous/scared. To be honest I have more negative feelings about starting uni than positive, but that's mainly because of going into a new environment and the question of CAN I MAKE NEW FRIENDS who have no mutual connections what so ever, and most likely not Asian. It's not that I have anything against white people but being in St George for the past 6 years has deprived me of white friends lol. It's going to feel somewhat weird not to be surrounded by my fellow race haha. Well that's what I have in my head but in reality it probably doesn't make any difference and I make a too big of a deal out of everything. Well, I guess it's finally time to say hello to change and this marks the beginning of new/different..stuff? Yeah I really don't know the word for it is.I don't know if that makes sense. Movement? Flow? Action? Here we go~

-this part disappeared for some reason when I was editing on my phone, oh well :L-

So yeah I only had one lecture today, and it was just an intro, but an interesting intro at that. It makes me look forward to what I'll be learning about in psychology. I don't whether I want to go to the arts camp or the psychology camp :L

I saw sooooo many people I know or know of today, I didn't expect to see so many. I saw Sophia who turns pit to be in the same lecture as me, same as Roanna and then I saw Erica, Angela, Anusha, Minnie, Tanya, Wendy, Kimmy, Sugih, Jess G, Sophie, Alvin, Jeremy, Alan, Stephanie, Lisa, Stella, Steph, Philly, Felicia, Catherine, Kim D, Devina?, Anthony, JUST SO MANY PEOPLE. Then when I got off the bus I bumped into Karen (she was on the same bus as me lol) and since she lives in Kogarah same line same train :D She is such a cute kid haha she's more childish than I am, she brought her 3ds and I played animal crossing xD She's also more scared than I am of uni. But her kind of scared is the, aaaaah don't know anyone, different environment type scared. Mine is.....more...yeah something else. 

I don't know why but I have a MASSIVE appetite today. Like I've had 2 bowls of watermelon, 6 rolls of rice paper rolls, yoghurt, and I filled up my dinner bowl heaps with asparagus, bok choy, tofu and mushrooms. That's a lot for in compared to usual lol. I'm not even hungry, which is bad. I just want to eat, EEEEEEEEEEH this is bad haha.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)