Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 19 March 2014 // 7:18:00 am Go away it's too early for this I just woke up it's too weird at this hour it's not even night, don't...don't...please...stay put...you will ruin the rest of my day...don't you dare...well crap. Now I have to go through the day with a constant fuzziness in my head and then at some point through out the day I'll surrender to the fuzziness and yeah...sigh You know what I realised, fuck isn't an existing word on my phone, it requires being added to my dictionary otherwise it will be autocorrected to duck haha. I don't need to add it though. UUUUUUURAAAAAGGGGHHHSLSKHDHDKSLKSBSHDJMDJHDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Duck. Yes completely intentional. Day 8 Hmmm I actually didn't get as fuzzy as I expected today which is good. I probably will once I get home which gives me time alone which means thinking time. Anyways. Thank you for going to Hana Hana with me today ^^ I really appreciated it :) I didn't expect to stay there for that long haha, sozzles that you got in trouble :P, but we didn't get our free mango ice cream D: MUCH SPARKS urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpingpingpingpingpingcrunchchingchingkrongkrongmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelpbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpiewpiew.
What we learned today in psychology
Well no wonder I suck at action when dealing with problems in general not just emergencies. Normally stuck at 4 or 5.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |