<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 20 March 2014 // 2:39:00 am

Hmmmm you know that tumblr quote where it's about every stranger you walk passed there will be a story connected to them and people who you don't know about connected to them and a whole other world that exists just from that stranger. I feel like that right now. Like there are so many things out there, so many things we don't know about people, I just need to open my eyes and see more, experience more, and listen. It just feel like the world I'm in right now, like my own little bubble is so....insignificant. I don't know. I just suddenly feel really empty, but a good empty? I think it's because trying to understand others and myself through someone else's situation has given me a new perspective? And so I'm emptying myself out to put in better things...lol so d33p and doesn't make sense but yeah. I'm actually really really at peace right now. Lol it'll probably disappear by morning.

Whoa to the person stalking me at this hour, it's 3am go to sleep man haha

So apparently today is international day for happiness :)

Hmmm today was a really really good day :D I don't know how though, it just flowed and yeah I didn't have any negative thoughts nor did anything bad happen, not did I spark, it was just seeing many different people made me happy. In the morning I had nice chats with my friend and then later on I joined Eva, Denise and Karen and they're always awesome. Then Scienta and Cindy joined us and it was a noice catch up sesh there. At the roundhouse was funny talks haha and then on the way to the bus I bumped into Kimmy and we were on the bus and train together so looooooooooooong catch up sesh too. It was REALLY NICE talking to Kimmy again. We brought up when we use to cam each other on msn, man back in the days. I even remember what she was wearing, it was a black and white spotty dress and she was in her backyard haha. I don't know why but it's one of those things that are imprinted into my mind. Like we all have those specific images and moments that you just remember. I remember making a post about all the imprinted things in my mind I could remember. Yeah, I just really really enjoyed the time I spent with people today :) Maybe it being international day of happiness had something to do with it haha. TEEHEE :D

There was a drunk guy at Jannali and then he got onto the bus I was on and sat behind me next to a poor caringbah boy who had to deal with his nonsense. He from saying he is the judge to constantly talking about drugs and listing them like cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana etc and then saying he's a drug detective and everything;s busted. Then he wants to fill the bus with cocaine. And then something about Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Russia and Filipinos. Pretty sure he was more than just drunk.

Ummm my mum has been scrolling through my tumblr dashboard and writing down quotes....I can't say that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable...

Stay strong, I know you can, we're all human here and it's just how you are and the way it happened was just that and there's nothing you can change and you don't need to change for anybody. I hope you'll accept that as much as I do, you won't be letting anyone down I guarantee you no matter what because you are you and we all love you as you are. I know you'll have to make an extremely difficult decision very soon even though you're still confused and just waiting for that deadline is ever so daunting, but know when that time comes, no-one will judge you for it and no other person should be the basis of your decision. Decide on what you feel you need and is better for you in the long run, because that is where you''ll be happiest. Short term satisfaction and happiness will not last long. Out of all the people I ever say it'll be okay, it'll be fine to, saying it to you was the most honest and assuring I've felt when saying it because you are just that type of person who will definitely get through even on your own because you're independent, smart and strong minded and I trust you. It'll be hard whatever decision you make, but believe me, you will be fine.

My wrist hurts :(

I'm excited yet I feel terribly mean thinking what I think because I just.....I don't want to see it. There's no way I'll be able to avoid it, and it'll only leave me feeling bitter and strain it even more. I guess....we'll see.

Day 9.





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)