<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 31 March 2014 // 2:12:00 am

Holy crap this is why I don't drink soft drinks -_- WHY DID I DECIDE TO DRINK COKE ON IMPULSE. Urrghh. The air built up in my stomach is killing me and I'm not burping or farting. I'm not even half way through the can.

I have never felt so excluded. I wonder if they even realise. Probably not.

This is what happens when I get bored of reading


So I just had to go and do a SONA aka participate in a research project, and they made me sort out words from most frequently used to least frequently used and my most frequently used words included worried, anxious, conceited then thankful and colourful etcetc. The dude said the people who generally put negative words first meant that the person was less likely to be a risk taker, whereas those with positive words at the beginning such as adventurous, daring etc where more likely to be risk takers. Well I guess I agree with that somewhat, but mine was a mixture of both soo....yeah and I really don't use words such as adventurous, enterprising, risk-loving and other negative words like, deceitful in my daily vocabulary :L Is this experiment really that accurate....I don't know.

Okay okay, this assessment I really need to focus. I REALLY NEED TO FOCUS. If I am to make it and spread it out and not stress myself out and obviously not do it last minute, I have to read 6 readings all about 20 pages. Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I need to do at least 2 readings each day and I need to write a 200 word summary of each reading, and then on the thursday I will write the 500 word reflection of those readings so I can hand it in on the due Friday. OKAY. This is nothing compared to the amount of work other people have. If I stay focused and not get distracted, I'll make it. Please please please, if you see me on skype or something, talking to me on whatsapp and you ask what I'm doing and it's not work then swear at me, slap me, whatever is necessary to get me started. Seriously I need like a person next to me to constantly push me or nothing will get done. EUGH NEED TO SOMEHOW GENERATE SELF MOTIVATION SOMEHOW.

Wow everytime it happens, I get a massive flush in my face, my heart starts pumping really hard and fast straight away and I well up. It's so strange how you're body reacts to a single emotion. Oh...that's why. The brain interprets it as you're under stress and triggers the stress response to go off and so whoosh stress hormones, high blood pressure and increased heart rate. I don't like it because it makes me dizzy after. 

Day 20.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)