Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 22 March 2014 // 9:40:00 am HOLYYYY CRAP IS WAS JUST A DREAM, IT WAS JUST A DREAM THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A DREAM. I made it sound so serious but MAAAAAAN. I had a dream I lost my wallet LOL But it felt so real, and I've lost my wallet before so it was pretty daunting knowing i lost it again. I was in year 6 and at primary school again in my dream and I was on the netball court and when I went to get my stuff my bag had disappeared and my wallet was left on the group with the insides and empty and the perpetrator had written inside like "I get all the girls: wut haha, I remember the name Lauren David being being written inside too. Wow I fell asleep while blogging. Okay anyways and I also had another dream which was of me eating bread haha. My legs feel like jelly from yesterday :L I fell asleep before 12 yesterday, that's how tired I was. Plopped onto bed and snooooooooooze. Definitely would not have been able to go to the amazing race thing today. Hey I found the term for what we were talking about but didn't know what it was called. Frisson. Woo Tumblr! WOOOW THIS IS REALLY SHALLOW BUT I HAD FOUR THINGYS! Okay that sounds really weird. What I meant was you know how when you get a message on skype you get this notification on the icon and a orange circle saying how many different people have messaged you. I HAD FOUR. See normally I have 1, 2 at the most so...I don't know, it excites me HEHE. It soooooo strange seeing a 3 or a 4....SO STRANGE I'm sure you people are use to seeing even 5 or 6 but THIS IS SIGNIFICANT FOR UNSOCIAL ME. Okay Crystal enough of that.
Yes it requires to be published, DON'T JUDGE ME.
I'm on a losing streak and I don't even care :D
Day 11 UP IN THE AIIIIIIIIIIIIR TAAAAAAHM. Jokes not until I win an aram Jokes I care now D: and it's not fair because I do well TT___TT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH Soooooooooooo I just finished watching Up in the Air, it was a good movie in the sense that it was humourous, and I guess in general a good movie, BUT MAN AM I DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING GODDAMN THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR FREAKIN PULLED MY HEARTSTRINGS why didn't I expect that because I should haveTT__TT Poor Ryan. Oh well I guess it was okay. Sometimes I really hate myself for having the fear of thunder. I'm such a wuss haha, toughen up Crystal. Sooo a story to tell from work today apart from the usual Paul, there is a regular who orders under the name of Trish and I know only that much, so when she ordered today she said "I want the normal curry chicken" I thought she meant, I want the curry chicken but without rice because we have a curry chicken and rice, and so I said yep and wrote down curry chicken. Later she called back and the other person picked up her call and she complained how she wanted the normal curry chicken, that is for her, with extra chicken + broccoli. Goddamn how am I suppose to know that much. Later she called again for our manager or someone in charge and says that wasn't good enough, and our manager was just like well... not everyone knows you. BAMSNAPBOOYAH and yeah. Crediting her dish for next time >> I don't like those people who when they think they're regulars everyone is suppose to know them and know what they want. IT'S LIKE PAUL, except he's less annoying more slime with the ;) urgh. Maybe it's because I can't wink I don't like his wink....NAAAAH HIS WINK SUCKS. Need to wash eyes. Omg I need to go to factorie and have that guy to wink at me again HAAAAA MELT. There are the people who have cute winks and it's like hehe aw ^^ *melt* and then the melting winks that are like ASLKDJHFALKSJDFALKSDJFLASKJD *MEEEEEEEELTSINTOAPUDDLE* and the slimey winks that are like -_- ew. Errrrrrr this guys body odour travels o_o he's 3 metres away from me and I can smell it. Hmmm so something I've always wondered...I don't want to come off as shallow or offensive...actually I have established I'm a shallow person :P BUT that aside, I don't have b.o well...at least I don't think I do because no-one has told me so and I can't smell myself, so I never use deodorant, but everyone uses deodorant nowadays even if they don't produce b.o soooo am I disgusting for not using any...Maybe that's a stupid question. But yeah sometimes I can't get past the 'ew you don't use deodorant thought' from someone or 'geez trying to show off not needing to use deodorant', yeah overthinking to the max. Apparently a way to tell if your smelly is if your earwax is dry or wet. If you have darker more oily earwax then you smell and if your earwax is whiteish and and dry then you don't smell because it means you don't have the chemical that odour causing bacteria like feeding on. I'm like...in the middle...? Iono, please let me know if I'm stinky :P Awww he's opening up to me hehe ^^ If only I could speak better and talk to him properly. Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |