<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 14 March 2014 // 4:13:00 pm

I have nothing to do from 3-8pm which is when lion king starts so for now I'm chilling in the library. I want a bean bag so I can sleep, except they're all taken :( Well this gives me time to blog soooo.
I thought about, if I think about it...I don't remember, but was it me who started the group? We kind of just...happened? But it was me who typoed, I started the chats, I brought this upon myself. If we really wanted to blame someone, and go all the way back, wouldn't it be me? I'm not going to believe that but it is a question I ask myself. I was going to complain about how I use to spam a lot, and then I stopped which is my problem, but now when I say something, sometimes, my messages are seen, but aren't being replied to. I don't even care if I get a one letter reply. I think, why does it matter they've seen your messages but don't bother replying, you wanted to share your thoughts and experiences throughout the day, do just that, don't worry about whether others care or not. Do I need to stop again? Is this called being taken for granted? Nah, I'm not even entertaining at the least. Am I even of any worth or have a right to think that? I have no idea. Sometimes I think, I started all of this, is it my responsibility to end it? I feel like this is just something someone can come back to now and then when they feel like it or obliged to even. Well, I guess I'm already use that. From year 7 I've watched people join my group, come and go. So for those who stuck around, thank you. In particularly e3cm :) You guys are a special 4, of course Mackekecesamar are special too. I lost my train of thought...Yeah can't get back into this. Tis been lost.
I don't need an explanation if you don't or can't do something with me, just tell me. Just don't friggin ignore my invitation when I specifically ask you.
Tears at a library is not a very good place. Don't ever cry here. Too many people. Too many eyes.

Day 3.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)