Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 8 March 2014 // 2:36:00 pm I just finished watching Saving Mr. Banks and it's such a wonderful film! It's humours and touching at the same time. Made me hate Emma Thompson's character in the beginning because she's just that of an amazing actress, and who can resist Tom Hanks EHEHEHE. Colin Farrell was good too. AND PAUL GIAMATTI I LOVE THAT GUY SO MUCH and his role in the movie and his relationship with Pamela omg it was so cute ^^ I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE YO. It's probably because I love Disney so much and Mary Poppins that it's a partial reason to why I enjoyed this movie so much. Although it's not completely historically accurate, aye 'based on a true story' so OH WELL. Watch watch watch! |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |