Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 12 March 2014 // 9:41:00 am I swear the air conditioning on trains has gotten colder and colder. Nowadays by the time I get off the train my fingernails are purple because I get so cold -_- goddamn Sydney trains What on earth is wrong with people. So goddamn…what's the word…I can't think of the word right now but I shall temporarily use rude. I would understand if you were sitting in a seat and if there's no-one in front of you, you can put your foot on the chair for comfort. BUT NO I'm sitting and the person behind me to the right friggin puts her foot right next to me on the spot where I rest my arm. WHAT THE HECK GET YOUR STINKY FOOT AWAY FROM ME. R00D I finished Alleigant today. People told me it was a disappointing ending and personally I didn't think so, it was just sad. I didn't expect it to be sad :( Day 1 |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |